Due to the increasing volume of work and large projects, Frem Group are looking to recruit a Designer.
The role is based at our Northampton BREEAM purpose built Head Office and manufacturing site.
Main responsibilities & skills
- Creating drawing for sales support (Solidoworks & AutoCAD)
- Creating visuals for sales support (Solidworks & StudioMax)
- Creating production drawing for manufacturing
- Working on special / bespoke product for existing & future Global clients.
- Developing future product for Frem Group Global
- Needs to be a good communicator. Dealing with client, manufacturing and suppliers
- The ability to absorb a brief and present back design proposals
- Needs to be able to self-manage several projects simultaneously
- To work closely with a multi-site design team
Creativity is a must, plus a good knowledge of manufacturing.
Phone: 01604 756567
Frem Group, Concept House, Upton Valley Way East, Pineham Business Park, Northampton, NN4 9EF
Job Title Trade Marketing Executive – Expansive
Job Status Full Time /Permanent
Overall Role / Main Function Of The Job
- Development of strategic marketing plans for ‘Expansive’ products for the UK & Ireland in line with European and Local objectives.
- Responsible for developing and delivering marketing campaigns across the full marketing mix, both strategic and hands on in their approach to drive sales of Fellowes products within the UK and Ireland in both our IT, Furniture and Health & Wellness business
Location / Department
- Role is based in Doncaster, South Yorkshire, UK.
- Jobholder is a member of the Sales and Marketing Expansive team
- Jobholder reports to the Head of Sales & Marketing – Expansive
Other Key Internal & External Relationships
- Daily interface with the sales teams
- Key interface on a day-to-day basis with internal stakeholders such as European Business Teams and European Marketing Communications team
- Building relationships with 3rd party stakeholders and suppliers including Trade Media and Agencies
Main Duties & Tasks
- Development and implementation of integrated marketing plans to drives sales of Fellowes products within the UK and Ireland in both our IT, Furniture and Health & Wellness channels
- Ensure a flow of communication to the market covering direct and indirect customers creating maximum awareness / visibility
- Collaboration with European Business Teams to develop and implement key campaigns for Workspace Management, Furniture & Air Treatment, plus feedback market trends and competitive developments on a regular basis
- Identify, development and execute local initiatives to achieve business objectives.
- Collaboration with Sales teams to develop and implement business plans and activities such as campaign and promotional calendars, along with local initiatives within the channels.
- Ensure that sales team are equipped and up to date with presentations and sales support tools to drive the sell in process, improve success rate and eliminate duplication.
- Creation of marketing activity to communicate to Fellowes primary customer base i.e. dealers, specialist resellers, distributors and end users – corporate and home office
- Implementation of centrally produced or development of customers specific marketing materials to drive sell-out, including advertising, tele sales activity, e-mail marketing.
Working with European Product Marketing Managers to support and drive successful launch internally and externally of new products.
- Management of Trade PR and Advertising
- Maintaining consistency of branding as well as a strong brand identity throughout all marketing activity and communicate brand updates to the team.
- Management of the ‘Expansive’ element UK & Ireland Marketing Budget, setting and review with senior management.
- Develop relationships with key customer & industry contacts
Skills, Experience & Competencies
- Minimum of 3 years marketing experience in either B2B or consumer goods
- Strong bias on marketing communications skills
- Already has or studying for Marketing or business studies degree or CIM equivalent
- Decision making skills based upon robust data analysis and consumer insight
- All round business acumen
- Highly creative
- Influencing skills
- Computer literate. Able to competently use email, spreadsheet, word processing, presentation and database applications such as Microsoft Office & Cognos Powerplay.
- Excellent Powerpoint skills
- English language a necessity
- Highly collaborative, team player.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong self-motivator and creative initiator.
- Organised forward planning skills.
- Exceptional dependability, reliability and timekeeping
- Ability to organise own workload, set priorities and show a high level of initiative and adopt problem solving approach to work in order to meet deadlines
- Planning, organisational and administrative skills
- Resourceful, creative and proactive
- Ability to travel when required
- Professional appearance and demeanour
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team
- A willingness to learn, undertake further training and have an adaptable working approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate confidently and appropriately with people at different levels
- Drive and determination to provide the best quality results
- A strong team player
This description is a general statement of required major duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. It does not exclude other duties as assigned.
Please forward your cv and covering letter to UKHR@Fellowes.com