Haider BioSwing 360 iQ V Chair
Haider BioSwing 360 Chair is a highly engineered ergonomic office chair, designed and built in Germany.
Haider BioSwing utilises 3D Seat Technology to optimise your sitting experience with the TrainBackMatic system, designed to automatically synchronise seat and backrest, including back pressure adjustment. It activates the musculature, saves energy, stimulates the sensorimotor system and optimises control of posture and movements. The increased impulse currents from receptors to the brain lead to a concurrent activation of the systems that control blood circulation, the metabolism and respiratory and cardiac rhythms and counteract fatigue. They increase perceived well-being, concentration and thus boost physical and mental performance.
· HAIDER BIOSWING® 3D Seat Technology
· TrainBackMatic, automatically synchronises seat and backrest, including back pressure adjustment setting, level 50 to 150 kg
· Ergonomically designed backrest (60 cm), height adjustable, individually adjustable up to a back angle of 39° or by permanent contact mechanism
· Lumbar support, individually adjustable curvature Headrest height and tilt adjustable
· Seat height individually adjustable from 42 to 52 cm (gas spring 1)
· Seat depth adjustable with slide 46 to 52 cm
· Seat tilt individually adjustable or with permanent contact mechanism
· Armrests, black, PUR soft, depth, width, height and angle adjustable (4D)
· Wheels aluminium-chrome, 6 cm
Manufacturer/Reseller: Back 2 International | Website: Click here | Phone: 0207 935 0351Back to catalogue