Do you want to work for a company that is the Group ‘centre of excellence’ for its product range and has 130 years of heritage?
Look no further!
We would like to recruit a Project and Business Development Manager to support our exciting growth plans.
Our Project and Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing relationships with both new and existing clients, identifying their needs and developing projects for us to collaborate on. The role will also cover marketing and sales including, but not limited, to:
- Identify and develop relationships with new customers (UK and overseas)
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients (UK and overseas)
- Handle incoming enquiries via the website and other channels
- Analyse sales and report on ROI of marketing activities
- Conduct market research including competitor analysis
- Contribute to the preparation of, and attend, trade shows (UK and overseas)
- Assist with new product launches and branding
This is an exciting post for an enthusiastic and passionate individual! Our Project and Business Development Manager will need to be ready for a challenge and keen to turn their hand to many different tasks so we are looking for a person with the following experience, skills and abilities:
- A track record of successful sales and business development
- Experience working to and being measured on sales targets and performance indicators
- Results focused with the ability to work to deadlines
- Willing to travel regularly, including internationally
- Ideally graduate educated or appropriate equivalent experience
- An effective communicator, both verbally and written, at a senior level both in the UK and at our overseas divisions
Lowe & Fletcher design and manufacture locking systems for a broad range of commercial and industrial customers worldwide. Our locking systems include traditional locking products such as camlocks, through to our advanced range of digital and electronic locks and our intelligent locker system. We are part of the Lowe & Fletcher Group who have been making locks since 1889 and manufacture over 70 million locking systems annually from our UK and European factories. Based in Wednesbury in the West Midlands, we are the Group’s centre of excellence for electronic locking products.
Interested? Please send a copy of your CV along with a covering letter to: